"While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us."
Please excuse our virtual mess as we are updating our webpage!
Welcome to Jansen Chiropractic and Wellness! Our team of trained professionals are eager to help you get back on your path to optimum health.
Services offered include:
Winter and the Holidays are coming!
But so is the Flu and Cold Season...
As our Holiday Seasons are approaching, most of us will be getting together with family and friends to celebrate traditions and begin new ones! With the colder weather tagging along, we need to prepare our bodies to be strong to fight off those nasty bugs that try to join in the fun. Here are a couple of helpful hints to keep healthy during this time of the year!
1. Wash your hands regularly and with soapy warm water! This is the number one way to prevent the spead of germs.
2. Drink More Water – You can experience dehydration even during the winter. Dry central heat robs your body and skin of vital moisture. If you keep hydrated your mucous membranes also stay hydrated, working much more effectively to filter our disease causing organisms.
3. Eat more Citrus! Winter is the time for fresh citrus, with tangerines, navel oranges, and ruby red grapefruit all coming into their own during the chilly months. These tart-sweet powerhouse fruits boost your diet with a big dose of vitamin C and potassium.
4. Exercise! Regular moderate exercise has been linked to a positive immune system response and a temporary boost in the production of macrophages, the cells that battle bacteria.
5. Regular Chiropractic Care! Chiropractic Adjustments have been shown to boost the coordinated response of the nervous system and immune system. Adjustments can be beneficial for head colds, chest colds, ear infections, and many more!
Jansen Chiropractic and Wellness recieved 3rd place in the 2011 WRTV A-List for Best Massage in the city!
Thank you to all of you for the votes and thanks to our therapists!
Interested in what makes us the best? Come in and see for yourself!
Monday- 9:00 am- 5:45 pm
Tuesday-9:00 am -5:45 pm
Wednesday- 9:00 am -5:45 pm
Friday- 9:00am -5:45 pm
Saturday- By Appointment Only
*Please note that the hours listed are our general office hours and our staff is available to see patients outside of the hours listed. Please call for appointment availability.*
All rights reserved.